Amazing recent story that appeared in the Washington Post: An athlete accused her coach of sex abuse. Olympic officials stayed on the sideline.
DISCLAIMERI've discovered quite a bit of information on Yasmin Brown -- so much so that it warrants its own website. The contents of this website, in its entirety, are being published to bring to light information that is publicly available, but which the public doesn't usually see, especially pulled together in one place like I'm doing here. I will publish news and information as well as provide documentation backing items I'm writing about. I also, from time to time, will use opinion and satire to make my points.
Information published on this website is backed by a variety of documents, court and otherwise, extensive research, direct dealings with the subject and other first-hand accounts. All content published on this website should be seen as an exercise in the Constitutional right to freedom of speech, as set forth in the First Amendment.
The publisher of this website, S.A. Barket, is acting in the role of a whistleblower. All opinion and satire are solely the author's, S. A. Barket.
- Yasmin Brown of Spirit Taekwondo, and Alleged Live-in Boyfriend, Devin Neudeck, Owe Some Big Checks to Nevada Department of Taxation
- Examining the Credibility of Yasmin Brown (In My Opinion)
- The Continued Crumbling of a Micro Mini-Business: Champagne Salon & Spas Sign Coming Down
- Yasmin Brown, President, Champagne Inc – In the News (In My Opinion, In a Bad Way)
- Yasmin Brown, Unofficial Website Launch! President of Champagne Inc a k a Champagne Salon & Spas